Empties #2

09:49:00

Over few months I've accumulated a lot of empties, even some makeup pieces. I will not talk about all of them today, otherwise it would probably be super long post.  


Balea Aqua Serum
I've gone through 2 of these actually. The best serum you can get for the price of 3€.
Repurchase? Already have.

Afrodita Young & Pure Refresh Toner
All I can remember is that I liked it in the summer for my oily T-zone. In the winter this was too drying on my skin.
Repurchase? I have one bottle left laying somewhere in my backup drawer. But I don't think I'll purchase another one.

L'oreal Solution Micellaire for normal/combination skin
I like this micellar water, probably even more than Garnier one. However this one is costs more than Garnier and this version had a messy packaging because of the big opening. However they came out with a new packaging which seems better.
Repurchase? Already have.

Garnier Micellar Water for combination and sensitive skin
Another micellar water. As I've mentioned before, I like the L'oreal one more, although they are both equally effective at removing makeup.
Repurchase? Maybe.


Balea Dusche & Creme Melone
One of the rare Balea shower gels, that I actually like the smell of it. Smells more like a melon with a hint of a watermelon.
Repurchase? No, the scent is not interesting enough.

I Love... Choca Mocha Lala
One of my favorite scents. It's like taking a shower with a chocolate capuccino with loads of sugar.
I crave after it most of the time I'm showering with this. I'm not gonna be all positive about it though. The issue with this one is, that it has inconsistent formula. It's like gambling, once you win, other time you loose. Well in this case, once I had it with thick consistency, the other time it was runny.
Repurchase? Yes.

Garnier Fructis Style Shine Wax
This doesn't promise much strenght, even though I don't think this should be called wax. It doesn't hold much, but it gives a lot of greasyness. At least it did to me.
Repurchase? Even if I would need a wax, I woudn't buy it again.

Gucci Bamboo
The scent isn't my cup of tea and it dissapeared after like 2 hours of wear. If I had this in full size, I would be pissed for that price point.
Repurchase? I would never buy the full size.


I Love... Mango & Papaya Nourishing Body Butter
This isn't empty, it has just gone bad, since I'm terrible at using body butters. I usually buy them, use once or twice and then forget about them. I don't think this is nourishing, but it smelled amazing.
Repurchase? No.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 105
This one has gone bad too. I don't even know why I still had this almost empty bottle laying somewhere hidden in my collection. This is the old Fit Me, now there's available Luminous + Smooth version. I remember that I liked the dewy finish, but disliked it's poor longevity and the fact that it oxidized on me.
Repurchase? I would like to try new version, just to see if it's different.

Catrice Even Skin Tone Foundation 010 Even Vanilla
This isn't sold anymore. I bought this one a long time ago for mixing it in with my darker foundations.
Repurchase? Even if it would be still available I woudn't repurchase it.

Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder 105 Natural Ivory
I don't remember much about this one, just that I liked it.
Repurchase? Maybe.


Maybelline Matte Maker 20 Nude Beige
I didn't like this one. It looked very powdery on my skin, the packaging feels cheap and it's super fragile. I dropped it twice, first time the pan fell out and the second time powder broke into million pieces.
Repurchase? NO.

Catrice Prime and Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base
This one landed in my Best of 2016 post. It's a good silicone free primer for a small price. I don't think it refines pores at any means (at least not on me), but it does help makeup to last longer.
Repurchase? Already did.

Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow 040 Al Burgundy
Another smashed product. It was good pigmented eyeshadow. I didn't like the color though. This line isn't available anymore.
Repurchase? No, even if I could.




You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Instagram