September & October Favorites

06:14:00


BIOBAZA MEN FACE & SHAVE

I've had this for about two months and I'm very impressed by it. I actually bought it because Mad About Red was raving about it. Since I've started using it my skin has been much clearer. I still get pimples, blackheads or whiteheads now and then, but it's nothing massive as before. And even when I get them, they dissappear much faster. At the start I was using it once a day and then I started using it only when I had a breakout. Now I'm using it only for shaving, since I'm testing some other products for face. Even for shaving it's doing wonders for me, razor glides smoothly and what's best, I don't get that weird rashes on my legs after shaving with it. I'm pretty much upset, since I can't find it anywhere anymore and all of my backups I gave away (they were all impressed with it).


ESSENCE LIPLINER 11 IN THE NUDE
 I like lipliners from Essence, because they're good and very affordable. I prefer these over the longlasting ones, since I feel they last on my lips longer. The formula is creamy, but not too much so it would break and the pigmentation is great. I noticed that the first few uses it was less creamy, then it is now. I also noticed that at the start it made my lips a little bit dry.


NYX EXTRA CREAMY ROUND LIPSTICK THALIA
 I'm not a fan of lipsticks with creamy finish, so I tought I woudn't like this one. But I was so wrong, it's perfect, my lips but better color. On it's own, it's quite messy, since it gets on my teeth. That's why I like to pair it with Essence lipliner in the nude. It stays on my lips for around 2 hours with drinking, so it isn't quite longlasting, but it is very comftarble to wear.



CATRICE STYLO EYESHADOW PEN 030 COPPER AND PASTE
I have a huge weakness for coppery shades. So yes, I got this because of the color. I'm planning to write a review for this one, so I'll keep it short here. In the tube it actually looks prettier, but that doesn't bother me as much, since it has good pigmented, it's easy blendable and longlasting.



ARTDECO 3 IN 1 MAKEUP FIXING SPRAY
I've had this for a while, but I was waiting with using it, since I wanted to use up Nyx matte setting spray. I didn't use it a lot, but it blew my mind with the first use. I must admit, that this one is way better than Nyx matte setting spray. It makes my makeup look flawless for 11 hours, while Nyx one manages only for 7 hours. This setting spray is a total winner for me and probably the best one you can get in Slovenian drugstores.




Top to bottom: Essence lipliner In the Nude, Nyx Thalia, Catrice Stylo Eyeshadow Pen 030 Copper and Paste.
And the main reason I've been absent from my blog is that me and my boyfriend got a dog. We got a pitbull and named him Klaas. It's a bit unusual name, but if you're watching Circus Halligalli, you know where the name came from. I really wanted to give all my attention to him, take him to walk and so. 



What were your favorites?

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Instagram